me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
the majestic flapflaps…
Wait, are those breaching mantas?
no they are the majestic flapflaps
EVERYONE CAN GO HOME NOW. THIS ONE WINS.
we’re already home
Soo Sunny Park (b. Seoul, Korea) - Unwoven Light at Rice University’s Rice Gallery in Houston, Texas. Composed of 37 individual sculptural units, the installation uses iridescent plexi-glass embedded in pieces of a chain link fence to cast shimmering, colorful reflections across the spacious gallery. Photo’s via Walley Films Flickr Photostream.
do you ever start your period and think
"well that explains a lot"
kissing when you’re half asleep is the best thing ever
the kissing islands, Greenland
would you look at that even the fucking ground gets more action than me